Crispy Air Fryer Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
These simple cheesy chicken quesadillas are “fried” in the air fryer to a crispy perfection in just 10 minutes! They’re so quick and easy, and are a great snack or lunch for you and your little ones.
Add cheese and chicken to one half side of the tortilla.
Fold the quesadilla in half (in a half moon shape), place it in the Air fryer, add the trivet on top of it. Air fry at 350 Fahrenheit for 8-9 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
Serve with guacamole, salsa, or sour cream.
*Nutritional facts provided are only an estimate, accuracy is not guaranteed.
- You do not need to add oil to the air fryer basket or tortillas.
- If you have a smaller air fryer, cook in batches as needed.
- If using corn tortillas, I recommend layering one whole tortilla on top of the other. Corn tortillas are not as flexible and will break if you try to fold them.
- There is no need to flip the quesadillas, the air flow of the air fryer will crisp it up.
- If you don’t have a trivet, try using a (non plastic!) spoon or fork.
Serving: 2quesadillasCalories: 376kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 22gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 576mgPotassium: 153mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 604IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 442mgIron: 2mg